Curb Alert !!!

I imagine you could get a scrapper to grab it. Lots of steel there. Probably not all Stainless, but a lot of steel.

I started with a 2 burner Genesis silver a. Had that for nearly a decade, then really started getting into grilling this spring. Got a performer with pizza attachment this spring for $100, use it every Friday night to make pizza for our weekly family gathering. Then started cooking ribs, roast beef, etc on it. Then found a free Genesis gold c. Find another Genesis silver c. Made one REAL nice one out of the 2. That was good for most of the summer.... Then a few weeks back I came home with a summit 420 with a toasted cookbox that I intended to repair, or at least try to. Then a week later found and brought home a summit 650 freebie with the same rotted out box. I figured I'd have a chance to come up with a repair for both of them. I got EXTREMELY lucky and Weber ended up sending a free, warrantied cookbox for both! I still plan to make a repair kit for both, but damn I suddenly have a serious outdoor kitchen in the works 😂
Good luck not ending up like me 😜
Well mine doesn’t currently look as clean and organized as yours, that’s for sure. It’s on the agenda though…

This gasser kick is new for me. I’ve got….sitting with my grills right now so counting….17 kettles. 2 pellets. 5 gassers. All are Webers but the one pellet (a Green Mountain) 🤣

Well mine doesn’t currently look as clean and organized as yours, that’s for sure. It’s on the agenda though…

This gasser kick is new for me. I’ve got….sitting with my grills right now so counting….17 kettles. 2 pellets. 5 gassers. All are Webers but the one pellet (a Green Mountain) 🤣
I will share this with my wife who delights in asking me in front of friends how many grills I own😲!

So….probably right in front of me. But what’s the difference between a Gold and Silver? I may know but drawing a blank right now

Gold with have the stainless lid and front panel. If it had a cabinet, it would have stainless doors too. Main difference really. Probably came with premium grates too but not too sure on that.

I know the Weber Fade, but what would have caused this yellow/brown fade within the fade itself?? This is a Silver B

IMG_0336.jpeg

Gold with have the stainless lid and front panel. If it had a cabinet, it would have stainless doors too. Main difference really. Probably came with premium grates too but not too sure on that.
My Silver looks exactly like that Gold posted above. Other than the end tables are a little different. Thus my confusion

My Silver looks exactly like that Gold posted above. Other than the end tables are a little different. Thus my confusion

Golds also have a SS handle, where silver's have plastic handles.

The end tables, and the tool mounts evolved over the years, and at some point the thermometer moved to the center of the lid like this one below.

1692907337445.png

That Gold C I picked up has the Stainless Steel Stamped Grates, yep

Back