Curb Alert !!!

Yah, I have about 7 or 8 tanks at least. I sell them for $10 empty with my rehabs. I keep the ones that still have significant time on the refill certification though or at least. I have 3 or 4 full ones plus the one on my Q, Genesis and Weber Flame too. Last summer I was up to 13 tanks.

Oh, and those "Basket case junker" charbroils use the same hoses and regulators as Weber grills. I always stop for curb alerts and strip those. When I have a rehab hose that is chewed on or leaking, I don't have to shell out $15 for a new one.

I think I had seen one before on a post. Is LL Bean still in business?

Oh yeah. I bought a pair of lambskin slippers from them about 10 years ago.
They still sell them now.

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/884... Size*14^1*Width*Medium D^1*Color/Style*Brown

If they ever wear out I will surely buy another pair, but I am starting to
think the pair I have will out last me.

There are also green LL Bean Go-Anywhere's out there floating around.
Highly collectable and would likely fetch the price now that the Genesis did
when it was new.

Oh yeah. I bought a pair of lambskin slippers from them about 10 years ago.
They still sell them now.

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/88422?feat=503380-plalander&csp=f&gnrefine=1*Shoe Size*14^1*Width*Medium D^1*Color/Style*Brown

If they ever wear out I will surely buy another pair, but I am starting to
think the pair I have will out last me.

There are also green LL Bean Go-Anywhere's out there floating around.
Highly collectable and would likely fetch the price now that the Genesis did
when it was new.
Just looked down at my feet.

I'm literally wearing these right now :LOL:

I was listing some other stuff that I had cluttering up the garage and decided to throw the grill on. I figured if someone gave me what I wanted for it I would let it go. I got rid of everything else in a couple of days, the grill took about a week. I still have a couple more grills and now have an excuse to add something else. I still have some brand new parts to throw at another restoration, including this brand new control panel.Screenshot_20230916-222407.png

Back