Curb Alert !!!

Well don't "hold" it for me. Because I don't know if/when the Wolf will ever go away. It shows no signs of "wearing out" LOL. It's such a tank. Every piece in it is still original. Other than the non OEM knobs on it because the original owner lost 2. I would love to get a while new set but they're like $40 EA!!! So ain't happening any time soon LOL
But if I build my downstairs patio/deck and cabana A Genesis down there so my lazy a$$ doesn't need to go upstairs may just be in order :D

Well don't "hold" it for me. Because I don't know if/when the Wolf will ever go away. It shows no signs of "wearing out" LOL. It's such a tank. Every piece in it is still original. Other than the non OEM knobs on it because the original owner lost 2. I would love to get a while new set but they're like $40 EA!!! So ain't happening any time soon LOL
But if I build my downstairs patio/deck and cabana A Genesis down there so my lazy a$$ doesn't need to go upstairs may just be in order :D
Build that deck! 😂
That's my plan/hope for next spring

Build that deck! 😂
That's my plan/hope for next spring
Gotta see how finances hold up. Also not sure if I want to do a wood deck on piers or have my friend do a concrete slab. But we DO want a cabana. My plan is a nice cabana with sliding doors all around so things can be shut in poorer weather, electric, maybe water (or at least a basic splash sink), and put in a TV bracket and mount one of the TVs in it. And a giant exhaust fan :D so I can have sheltered cooks

They're gas. Love mine. Was using it last night. Had my small TV outside on the patio table, and since I stream my TV no need for antenna just wireless network and it's a ROKU TV. So no dongle or anything. Had my 0 gravity recliner, fireplace and TV under the stars

Back