Curb Alert !!!

That is pretty common Larry. I get that on a lot of the grills I pick up for rehabs. People generally just know "WEBER". They don't know the difference between Spirit, Genesis or Summit. The exact model of each is totally lost on many of them. I think a lot of them just look up the grill on google and pick the one that kinda looks like what they have.

That is pretty common Larry. I get that on a lot of the grills I pick up for rehabs. People generally just know "WEBER". They don't know the difference between Spirit, Genesis or Summit. The exact model of each is totally lost on many of them. I think a lot of them just look up the grill on google and pick the one that kinda looks like what they have.
I guess that's a good thing if tour the buyer looking to rehab and flip.

On top of the ridiculous asking price the cook box is bowed out pretty good. The grates are pretty close to falling in the grill if they don't now.

Haven't seen the 5000 with a black hood before. I would never pay $500 for that one, but what is one of those truly restored and with a better firebox really worth?

That makes total sense given the hood. There's a "regular" Genesis with that exact hood for sale not far from me for a whopping $10!

I don't use Facebook (probably should but would get into serious trouble with the marketplace. I already spotted two nice old tractors for sale). Anyway, when I looked at the Performer ad posted above I saw, further down the page, a free smoker. Not a Weber for sure but check out the size of this thing. Could this actually be real?

Attachments

• smoker.jpg
    smoker.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1

Back