Chuck Box

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
Since selling my truck and camper my camp kitchen has been in disarray. Every trip I am either missing something or stuff isn't where I think it is. Nothing a sheet of plywood and some hardware can't fix.

34291168214_0f5371c508_c.jpg

35135999695_d3f2550926_c.jpg

The two plastic totes in the back are what I was using for my kitchen.

34749372670_b58cf51fe6_c.jpg

35109216626_ca1d31a096_c.jpg

35109201676_ec1b88b434_c.jpg

35046594381_c8cf497123_c.jpg

35160488686_f93dc833c8_c.jpg

Sous chef helped along the way.

34356076534_e83d4a532a_c.jpg"

There it is for now. Need to do some filling sanding, remove the hardware and paint. I am going to add some removable legs. We don't camp where there's tables...

That's a NICE box! It should serve you well. You do good work & so does your assistant.

Good job on the box !
Brings back great scouting memories...

Totally understand table-less.
Gotta chuckle when one goes "camping" with their motor home...

Campers delight box you got there Case, nice build.
Is your sous chef ambidextrous, I see him using the drill right and left handed?

Wish Bone, and Mr. Favor, would be proud.

Well done!

Wow! Awesome work, Case!

Man you two do nice work and that should do the job for you.

Very nice box Case. Got to get your carpenters apprentice some safety goggles.:cool:

Great looking craftsmanship Case. You and your son. That ought to make life a little easier under that Oregon sky.

Campers delight box you got there Case, nice build.
Is your sous chef ambidextrous, I see him using the drill right and left handed?

Nice work man, I like it!

Does this mean that you are a tent camper again? Nice kitchen box!

You are a man of many talents Case, that looks really cool and should work great.

Good job on the box !
Brings back great scouting memories...

Totally understand table-less.
Gotta chuckle when one goes "camping" with their motor home...

Thanks everyone! Good times! We are going to use it this weekend for the first time on a quick on night trip. May have legs on by then, or may not...

That's awesome. I really wish I had talent like that. Organization is the key to stress free cooks. That should do the trick!

That's awesome. I really wish I had talent like that. Organization is the key to stress free cooks. That should do the trick!

Thank you!

Yes having this completed and everything having a place to go is key. Used to be so easy to laod the camper in the truck, add food and beer and go. Now it takes planning, lists, etc. Trying to make it as simple as possible!

Back