Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Weber gas grill parts source.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave in KC View Post
    Jason, you can add this as a cheap source for 300 series Side Winder igniters.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...2VRECI/tvwb-20
    Jason, when your initial post hits 10000 characters, the system won't let you add more. However, you can cannibalize your first reply for the next 10000 characters. If it goes beyond that, I'll figure something out.

By the way, y'all may have noticed that our friends at QuliMetal took out another 100K banner ad impressions for the month of April. Thanks to them for helping to support the forum with their ad dollars!

TVWBB Pro
    I got the igniter on the list.

When I get time I'll go back through and reorganize some of the list, and use the second post to stay under the limits.

TVWBB Member
    I don’t know if this is worth adding.

Set of 13 flavorizur bars for the older genisise grills. I’ll be ordering a set for a grill I’m getting ready to flip.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...69MJ9S/tvwb-20

That is a good deal for Genny 1000-5000 SS bars of they are 16 ga., but there seems to be a fitment issue according to the reviews. Post back and let us know how they work out.

TVWBB Pro
    I can ad the flavorizur bars but because of the poor reviews and experience so many seem to have I don't know if I should. What do you guys think? It would be nice to have more 13 bar options.

TVWBB Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave in KC View Post
    Jason, you can add this as a cheap source for 300 series Side Winder igniters.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...2VRECI/tvwb-20
    This the exact igniter i used for my E 320 Weber ... (67847)part number.

Jason, this vendor is located in the Buffalo NY area, but I have been finding some decent deals with them and suggest you add them to the list of parts suppliers. They appear to be a huge Weber grill and parts dealer in that area. Shipping is reasonable too, if you have a big order, and fast via FedEx.

Ed Young's TruValue
    https://shop.edyoungs.com/departments
    Green 1000 | Skyline 3200 | Skyline 520 | Genesis Gold B | Blue Silver B | Redhead Genesis Junior | Black 22 Kettle | Q1200

Quote Originally Posted by Jason in CA View Post
    I can ad the flavorizur bars but because of the poor reviews and experience so many seem to have I don't know if I should. What do you guys think? It would be nice to have more 13 bar options.
    Jason, I agree, we could use some good Genesis 1000 flavo bar sources. I would add them but put a note in the listing about the fitment issue. Maybe a note stating to make sure to read the Amazon review before purchasing.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

TVWBB Pro
    I have added the latest links to the thread.

Also, I am using the second post for accessories now in order to stay within the forum limits. You all have managed to provide links to make a great source for us to find what we may need. If anything else comes up let me know. The Accessories list is a bit short. If you have used anything that you like and think it should be shared, post a link and I can get it on the list. Cooking tools, griddles, cleaners and so on.
    Last edited by Jason in CA; 04-09-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678