Genesis 1000-5000 wood handles for sale

Steve Hoch

TVWBB Diamond Member
I just wanted to post the contact info for my friend who made me the wood handle for my Genesis platinum series restoration. He does very nice work and will do a custom job out of any wood you prefer. Michael Anselmo: servoguy @ comcast.net here is an example of his work20211008_153857.jpg20211008_154025.jpgResized_20220129_130218.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Steve, thanks for posting.

May I suggest you edit your post and put a space on either side of the @ sign.

The forum will get bot crawled, and he is likely to start getting train loads of spam.
Thanks Dan, I didn't think of that.

Can you tell us how much he charges for a handle aside from the wood cost?
Bruce, I would say it's probably better to just contact him with what you would want exactly and let him quote you. I can never really pin him down on a set price. I know he sold a couple of the ones he had already made to @THyde

OK, if I come in the market for one, I will do so. I am just curious at this point.

No problem. I thought that there might be at least a few people that would want some really nice wood for their grills. I can't wait to see your grill with the final product! Warning: you may not want to use it when you see how nice it looks 😄

Ty Steve, I just talked to Mike today. Very Nice Guy. Hes gonna make all the wood for me in Mahogany.. Thanks for Posting his info here in the forum..
FWIW - I just had some mahogany done locally and finished them with beeswax. I apologize in advance for the partial picture. The grill they’re going on is not ready yet, so I’m keeping things wrapped safely until then. I think the results are amazing without having to be concerned about stains, clears or varnishes and food contact (which is a joke in my mind but people seem to care about such things way too much for some reason). Regardless, I’m just adding some food for thought to your plans. And yes, for those who might ask, those stainless z-bars are made by the one and only Dave Santana himself.

B5E47D55-2149-4FCA-91A7-CF4EAD92647C.jpeg

FWIW - I just had some mahogany done locally and finished them with beeswax. I apologize in advance for the partial picture. The grill they’re going on is not ready yet, so I’m keeping things wrapped safely until then. I think the results are amazing without having to be concerned about stains, clears or varnishes and food contact (which is a joke in my mind but people seem to care about such things way too much for some reason). Regardless, I’m just adding some food for thought to your plans. And yes, for those who might ask, those stainless z-bars are made by the one and only Dave Santana himself.

View attachment 45100
Gorgeous.

View attachment 45100

View attachment 45100
Hi, do you have contact info for Dave Santana, I love those Z-bars! Thanks, Steve

Stephen: Contact him through this CL add. It is for flavorizer bars, but just let him know what you are looking for and he will let you know what he can do.

Back