Weber gas grill parts source.

That is great. I love my roto as well. But, I was asking more specifically about the clear coated bolts. I was wondering if they were holding up well.

That is great. I love my roto as well. But, I was asking more specifically about the clear coated bolts. I was wondering if they were holding up well.
Sorry. They're okay. They have darkened quite a bit, but not totally blackened. I may give those large head ones a try.
CC2BB439-5171-487B-A2E4-5F64D7E0F5EE.jpeg

Chris, I had the same problem when I restored my 1000 last year. All the hardware on the grill was stainless except the handle mounting bolts. I attacked the bolts with a dremel mounted wire brush and sandpaper. Once they were shiny, I hit them with hi-temp clear coat. It's not stainless, but it's better than it was.
Got it thanks. I may just leave these alone for now. I like the JHP route too but looks like they're out of 1-1/2" for now. Maybe I'll give the socket hex a trial on my old fixer upper that was never meant to be anything more than making it mechanically sound.

Anyone got a source for the swing table end bracket for the older Genesis models? It's the square tubing insert that holds the end of the rod for the wood and durawood swing out tables (left side). I see plenty of these older grills in my area on craigslist but this one piece is commonly missing. I'd also be interested in any work-arounds for this part.

I went to the link for the Clevis pins and the cotter pins. I noted that they need to be 1/4" in diameter but could not find any that were 4 cm long or 4.5, as some of them are. What am I missing?

That page has over 100 items. Could someone please post the reference of the right item?
===================
Update: I realized my mistake. I was measuring in Centimeters and the sizes on the website are in inches. Thank you Ed Pinnell

Last edited:
I went to the link for the Clevis pins and the cotter pins. I noted that they need to be 1/4" in diameter but could not find any that were 4 cm long or 4.5, as some of them are. What am I missing?

That page has over 100 items. Could someone please post the reference of the right item?
1/4" x 1 1/2" Zinc plated steel is what I use (97245A637), but I don't have problems with corrosion.

20210923_092827.jpg

Last edited:
Where do you get those Ed?
McMaster-Carr Zinc-Plated 1004-1045 Carbon Steel Clevis Pin 1/4" Diameter, 1-5/16" Usable Length 97245A144 $6.93 for a bag of 25 8/6/2020 (hitch pin clips not included)

You most likely already know this but they also fit the Q-series grills.

Last edited:
Clevis pen from Home Depot. YMMV.

Stainless Steel Clevis Pin 1/4 x 1-1/2, Everbilt 836538 ea. @ $3.48 x 2

Yep, Menards, HD, Lowes, any hardware store (if you're lucky enough to have a hardware store), any Farm & Fleet type as well

hmm, thought it would link directly to the part. anyway, here's a screenshot. Great how the original steel pins lasted 20 years, yet we feel the need to replace with something more robust.
1632651773636.png

I don't know why these things are so expensive. They should be cheaper than bolts really. I can't seem to find them for less that about $2 each or so.

That was from mcmaster carr, and things can add up quickly there. I think i've seen stainless ones in a West Marine once. We have a pretty good west marine store around here with a huge hardware section and it's all stainless.

Back