Weber gas grill parts source.

Beware! Some or all of the reviews since June 2019 of the ones Ralph posted say the eight short bars are 15” instead of the advertised 15 7/8”, so they are too short.

Yep. Add says free returns on set I ordered. They will go back if they dont fit

The only place I know of is from another donor grill. That question has been asked several times and no one has ever come up with a source Other than cannibalizing one off another grill. They are pretty rare because they normally only come with the skyline addition grills

All of us truly appreciate the effort to get this going on Jason’s part and the ongoing contributions others are making to keep it relevant. A great resource for anyone trying to fix, restore or upgrade their classic Weber grill!

Lowe’s has some good deals on older Weber parts. Saw sidewinder Genesis 300 flavorizer bars for $13. Genesis B/c for $22. Charcoal baskets 50% off and aprons for $3. This all here in Plano and Allen north of Dallas. Check your local Lowe’s.

Larry: I think this add suffers from the same problem all adds do that sell multiple products under one listing. Some of those reviews are for other types of grates. This same listing provides choices for the SS solid rod grates, the stamped SS steel and the porcelain enameled steel grates. But, when you make a choice, it clearly lists the solid rod grates as stainless.

Some Amazon sellers are very tricky with how they sell items. They create a product number and sell a cheap product, sometimes give it away in exchange for a good 5 star review. Then after a while they will start selling a more expensive item, using the same product number. So that way it appears to have good reviews, but in reality the reviews are not for the product being sold.

Kyle, I hadn't thought of that before and it probably does go on. I guess a guy should really dig into the most recent reviews to make sure they match. However, in the case of the cooking grates, I don't think that is the problem. The problem is selling three different versions of the same product under one listing which gives you reviews that don't always reflect the particular version of the product you are interested in.

Also, those grates are being sold directly by Amazon and not a third party so I would think that would alleviate any of that kind of fraud. Also, you still have the 30 day free returns policy if they are not as advertised.

This review hijacking has been an issue on Amazon for a long time and they still have not solved it.

Back