20160808 Brisket

Enrico Brandizzi

TVWBB Honor Circle
National Beef USDA Prime
I injected with Meat Church and used the same Holy Cow rub.
Smoked with hickory at 250F for 13:30 hours till probe tender in the flat.
Let it rest double foiled and in blankets for 1 hours without venting-
Overall I was very happy with moistness and tenderness.

IMG_8127 by Enrico BBQness, su Flickr

IMG_8139 by Enrico BBQness, su Flickr

IMG_8154 by Enrico BBQness, su Flickr

at 9:00 hours in, it goes in pink butcher paper
IMG_8166 by Enrico BBQness, su Flickr

ready to slice and serve
IMG_8182 by Enrico BBQness, su Flickr

the lean and the fat slices
IMG_8184 by Enrico BBQness, su Flickr

IMG_8188 by Enrico BBQness, su Flickr

Thanks for stopping by.
Enrico

You never cease to amaze us with your great cooks Enrico. That is one beautiful piece of brisket. Marbling looks phenominal. Great pics also.

Enrico Briskdizzi strikes again!! That looks monster, & that smoke ring should come with a government warning! Fabulous!

Enrico, don't you ever get bored making perfect brisket? JK, I'm totally jealous. Nice cook, as always.

You know, I don't have a WSM but, am dying to try my hand at a brisket! I understand the whole muscle desire but,(GOD FORBID!) my wife is not much of a beef fan. I'm wondering if I can do a partial on the performer with anything NEAR that kind of result. I know it's all about temp control but, do,any of you guys have an experience along those lines? And by any of you guys I'm kind of pointing at Enrico! All answers will be appreciated.

Perfect brisket as always Enrico! You are "The Brisket king".
I'm doing two this weekend for my wife's family gathering. I hope they turn out half as good as yours.

Looks like brisket perfection right there Enrico. You da man! Love that you put foil under the ends to protect from direct heat. Well done!

Back