You know you're getting old when...

Unfortunately....... you really do have to consider mail theft now, it's rather significantly on the rise, and not just from your curbside mailbox either. The Post Office has been reporting thefts from their blue boxes, usually for check theft. If you're going to use a mail drop, probably a good idea to use the one inside the building. Then again.... insider theft is also a rising issue.

Agreed on the art.
I get it but, I could get hit by a bus on the way to the post office too, life is a constant weighing of the perceived danger.
it’s almost noon and I’m almost ready for a cocktail!

I get it but, I could get hit by a bus on the way to the post office too, life is a constant weighing of the perceived danger.
it’s almost noon and I’m almost ready for a cocktail!
I've been down at the local brewery this morning, helping the brewer out with a bright tank issue, and a valve control issue. I was sampling a nice very hoppy Nordic pale ale already today.

I’m so old I saw Mary Poppins when it first came out at Radio City Music Hall.
We were very poor so this was a big thing for us even at matinee pricing.
Your first is a couple year older than mine. I saw “it’s a small world” at Disneyland right after it was installed in 1966. It seemed exciting at the time. I also thought the blinking lights computer on “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” was really cool, too, in its day. Nowadays, it looks as fake as it was.

When you keep remembering things to keep this thread going for 2 years.:love: I remember as a kid looking in the medicine cabinet in awe thinking half of the products that were supposed to make us get well had the skull and crossed bones on the label warning may cause death.:ROFLMAO:

Back