WOW!!!! It's 70 degrees here

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
....and it's only suppose to go as high as 73.

It feels so good to have the AC off and the windows open.

OK you yankees, don't laugh at me. :giggle:

Cooling off here also, mid 40s at night mid 60s in the daytime. Sunday will be in the low 30s at night. Going to put the cover on the A/C today.

Supposed to be a cold dry winter here.

31* right now in OKC, but we're headed into the 60's and will be in the 80's by the weekend.

Last night was our first freeze.

It's now down to 68. Sorry guys, I don't think I could handle your temps. lol DH freezes me out all summer with the AC, I just want to warm up and not need to cover myself in blankets all the time. It's going to be a crazy winter again.

Was snowing here Monday. Has not gotten out of 40s since last week! Oddly by weekend supposedly gonna get back into 60s/70s. Gotta love the Midwest

It is 38 right now in St Louis and will be 81 on Friday. Like they say, if you do not like the weather here-wait an hour.

17 degrees F overnight south of the Twin Cities metro, 33 F now.

Forecast of 72 degrees on Sunday here.

Haha..funny. We are STILL getting nice warm "summer" type temperatures here during the days...around 70, which is much warmer that seasonal norms. We are happy we have not had to turn on the furnace yet!! Should be much closer to freezing temps this time of year. Mid October in some years we have snow already that stays for the year. Looks like our beautiful weird weather is coming to an end next week though with some snow in the forecast....I'll put the snow tires on the wife's car this weekend.

Supposed to be a real ugly winter they are predicting...based on ocean "La Niña" patterns etc.

It's now down to 68. Sorry guys, I don't think I could handle your temps. lol DH freezes me out all summer with the AC, I just want to warm up and not need to cover myself in blankets all the time. It's going to be a crazy winter again.
Joan, have you ever been to New Smyrna Beach on the Atlantic side? Its my favorite spot in Florida.

Bob, I have lived here in the southern part of Florida since the age of 8. We took vacations all over Fl. I am sure I have been there, but can't remember all the places we visited.

5:30 PM and it is now 61 and it is also raining.

Back