Wooden grill brush

Tofu has been determined by the sturgeon general to cause depression in Siberian Rein Deer.

Oh Oh, "Tofu People". Now we are getting racist. People with a Tofu ancestry might take exception to this discussion.

They will be too busy dealing with splinters, suffering horrific fork injuries and tripping over area rugs to make much noise!

I had to lock up all my metal brushes because Abby our 5 month old black lab was constantly licking them. I'm sure she would eat a wooden one like she did to my drip system, ate about 50+ feet of tubing and about 16 emitters. Now my backyard looks like a concentration camp with chicken wire and fencing surrounding all the plants.
But rest assured that tofu will never touch her lips or mine.

Actually the best way to cook tofu is in coconut oil. Helps it slide into the garbage can more easily

I wouldn't even pollute the wife's oven with tofu much less my grill. Maybe the burn barrel in my back yard along with a bunch of styrofoam and plastic to kill the stench.

I actually have a buddy who DOES grill tempeh, the firmer form of the afore mentioned product. I used to do an annual end of summer birthday party for about ten of us birthday folks the last really big one we did was a “Fry-a-Thon” ten turkeys, fifty pounds of potatoes, thirty of sweet potatoes, ten pounds of shrimp, a bunch of fish, mushrooms, cauliflower, all kinds of stuff. There were probably a hundred and fifty people eating and drinking! There were a load of vegetarians who brought side dishes, along with carnivores that brought hotdogs for splitters, banquet table was twelve feet long!
Then we decided that was way too much work so, the following year, I managed four kettles and folks brought their proteins, I directed three other fairly well chaps and it all turned out very nicely. A lot less work after the fried feasts. I don’t miss the eleven hours as acting executive chef!

I've got a son that is a vegetarian and loves tofu. Not sure what went wrong in his upbringing? LOL.

Back