...... with a little help from my friends.

Rolf Jacobsen

TVWBB Emerald Member
One of the really nice things about this forum is the willingness to share with others. That said, tonight I “borrowed” from Jim Lampe and Wolgast. Jim’s earlier post titled “Simple Supper” led to chicken breasts marinated in a tangy pepper sauce and then laced with Penzeys Florida Pepper. I also followed his lead and treated the taters to some Penzeys California Pepper. Wolgast had that remarkable post on the 15th for the salmon. I liked the idea of the asparagus wrapped with the prosciutto.

Here we go…..
Chicken, marinated and peppered.
Chick%2032213%20002-L.jpg

Asparagus. I made a chile/red pepper/cayenne butter sauce for these with some lime zest. Then they were wrapped with the prosciutto.
Gus%20003-L.jpg

My Buddy is playing the ever diligent guard dog………. :)
Chick%2032213%20008-L.jpg

Action shots for Mr. Lampe.
Chick%2032213%20005-L.jpg

Chick%2032213%20012-L.jpg

Plated. Everything was great and why not? I had great coaches.
Chick%2032213%20017-L.jpg

As Always….. Thanks,

I gotta tell ya Rolf..If you steal ideas from another Member you cant make it look better then the original...Are We Clear?! ;)

Awesome dinner. Would be honored to eat that plate cooked by you!

Nice cook Rolf...nothing wrong with that cook at all..funny I got my dinner ideas from the same place tonight!!

Nice post...great action shots too!

Nice cook! That s why I love this site... All the great ideas that I can "borrow" and use for "my own"... Always lookin for something a lil different n'at

You were doing great til you got to the plating, that ain't no Lampe portion.:p
Killer cook and killer photos Rolf!!

Back