Winners: 2020 TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Here are the winners of the 2020 TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing, selected by random drawing from among 2,002 valid entries. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all that entered, and congratulations to our winners!

And please join me in thanking the good folks at ThermoWorks for donating the Signals/Billows package and the Thermapen Mk4 for our prize drawing.

Now, without further ado, here are our winners:

Weber SmokeFire EX4 Pellet Grill – Gen 2
Charles Rosecrans, OH

ThermoWorks Signals 4-Channel BBQ Alarm Thermometer + Billows Temp Control Fan
Richard Sheldon, MN

ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Instant-Read Thermometer
Greg Lowery, KS

ThermoWorks Smoke 2-Channel BBQ Alarm Thermometer
Adam Menough, OH

Amazon $25 Gift Card
Chris Raftary, CO

TVWB Stainless Steel Bottle Openers
David Betancourt, TX
Joseph Moliterno, NY
Bob Dankert, WI
Shawn Hartley, NE
Jason Stewart, LA

Congratulations to all our vwbb family members!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Chris, and thank you again for the generous gifts you made available.

To the ThermoWorks Team: thank you so much for your very generous contributions; so many of us here can attest to the quality of your products and we thank you for your continued passion for product excellence. Merry Christmas to you and your families!

Thanks Chris for putting this on. Thanks to Thermoworks and any other outfit that donated prizes.
I trust this made several people have a more joyful Christmas.

Congrats to all of the winners!
Kind of wish user names were included too.
Remember that entries come from the following sources:
  • Link in forum contest post
  • Link on TVWB homepage
  • Link in TVWB December newsletter
  • Link in several TVWB Facebook posts and sharing of those posts on other FB accounts and groups
  • Link in several Twitter posts
  • Link in several Instagram posts
Always lots of new people that we don’t know, but that’s partly why I do these drawings, to attract and retain new peeps.

Congratulations to the winners!! Still using my Special Edition Red Kettle I won 2 years ago! Here are some snowy wings...
image.png

And of course the Pizza Kettle addition!
image.png

Back