Winner: Custom 40th Anniversary Glen Blue WSM

Well I thought for sure I was gonna win this beauty, but I also want to say.Chris what an epic idea and such a classy move by the boss man! Thanks for everything, I’ve learned how to BBQ from this place!!
Na, Bruno, you didn't have a chance! Too in the tank for the SF600:)

Whew oh thank the lord I did not "win".
I cannot imagine the pressure.
I mean having to cook everyday, ship to everyone on this board, and keep it in concours condition. And you know everyone here is a tough critic. Oh thank you for not picking me. I really dodge a bullet there...

Congratulations Jason. Tony is right. We are all looking forward to your photos and road trips with the 14" Glen Blue. Are you going to give it a name?

I'm calling her Lil' Blue for now, might come up with something more creative later. She arrived yesterday afternoon as I was currently smoking a chuck roast on the kettle. Chris did a great job packing her up, no shortage of "FRAGILE" stickers either. No damage to either the outer or inner box, she made it safe and sound. Photos below show me unpacking her and the assembled piece. Funny, my wife was still skeptical of this being a legit contest until it actually showed up. (lets face it there are a lot of scams out there) but I knew this was the real deal! Upon assembly, I can now truly see just how beat up my old WSM really was, especially the access door. No wonder I was having trouble getting that one below 275.

Thanks all for the congratulatory comments. Now I need to decide on what and when my first cook will be.

I'm a pretty big dude (6'4"), so she looks even smaller in comparison. No kokes about my skinny chicken legs, please. I've already heard them all! :D

Attachments

• LilBlue_01.jpg
    LilBlue_01.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 51
  • LilBlue_02.jpg
    LilBlue_02.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 51
  • LilBlue_03.jpg
    LilBlue_03.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 54
  • LilBlue_04.jpg
    LilBlue_04.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 56
  • LilBlue_05.jpg
    LilBlue_05.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 55
Glad to hear it arrived safely without any damage. Good luck on the first cook and share more pictures.

Jeez that’s a tiny little guy.

I named my GB 26” Big Blue, not entirely creative but it fits, I like lil’ blue just fine!

Enjoy, love the cover too!!

I'm calling her Lil' Blue for now, might come up with something more creative later. She arrived yesterday afternoon as I was currently smoking a chuck roast on the kettle. Chris did a great job packing her up, no shortage of "FRAGILE" stickers either. No damage to either the outer or inner box, she made it safe and sound. Photos below show me unpacking her and the assembled piece. Funny, my wife was still skeptical of this being a legit contest until it actually showed up. (lets face it there are a lot of scams out there) but I knew this was the real deal! Upon assembly, I can now truly see just how beat up my old WSM really was, especially the access door. No wonder I was having trouble getting that one below 275.

Thanks all for the congratulatory comments. Now I need to decide on what and when my first cook will be.

I'm a pretty big dude (6'4"), so she looks even smaller in comparison. No kokes about my skinny chicken legs, please. I've already heard them all! :D
That is friggin' beautiful to me. I don't quite understand my attraction but I would seriously not use it and would place it somewhere in the house (I was told it would not be the bedroom).

Congrats again!

Back