Where's the beef?!?!? (It's here)

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
Thanks, Bob Bailey, for the post title! :)

I just can't help myself with beef ribs.....they are too darned good! I got these when Creekstone had a sale, used a gift card, and discount code, so they only broke the bank a little. Single, four-bone rack of chuck short ribs. 8 hours at 225F, wrapped in pink paper for the last four hours. Rested in a cooler for a couple of hours, then sliced, and plated up with some black beans. Would have benefited greatly from some of Bruno's vegetables, but we just got back from a trip south, so the cupboard is a little bare. :)

This is like one of those packages under the Xmas tree that you can't open yet......

1633920857178.jpeg

Sliced up........

1633920866568.jpeg

On my plate......

1633920905223.jpeg

As per usual with these beef ribs, they were tender, juicy, beefy and any other beef superlative you'd like to throw in there.....

I just can't help myself with beef ribs.....they are too darned good! I got these when Creekstone had a sale, used a gift card, and discount code, so they only broke the bank a little. Single, four-bone rack of chuck short ribs. 8 hours at 225F, wrapped in pink paper for the last four hours. Rested in a cooler for a couple of hours, then sliced, and plated up with some black beans. Would have benefited greatly from some of Bruno's vegetables, but we just got back from a trip south, so the cupboard is a little bare. :)

This is like one of those packages under the Xmas tree that you can't open yet......

View attachment 38862

Sliced up........

View attachment 38863

On my plate......

View attachment 38864

As per usual with these beef ribs, they were tender, juicy, beefy and any other beef superlative you'd like to throw in there.....
Dang that looks amazing!

View attachment 38862

Sliced up........

View attachment 38863

On my plate......

View attachment 38864

Those are some good looking ribs! With beef prices what they are, they're way out of my price range :(

Nice cook, those ribs look perfect Rich. That made me remember that I have four beef ribs in the freezer. Got to get those cooked before the snow fly's.

The only problem I see is that those meat slices are supposed to completely circle the beans. LOL Eight hours would be worth it for those.

Loren

Amazing! That looks spectacular! Everytime I think about beef ribs I look at the price and don’t do it. This makes me want to pull the trigger.

Back