When Will It End?

Wash 'em down with Cracker Jack flavored Pepsi.

pepsi-cracker-jack-soda-flavor-social-1633614532.jpg

I wouldn't eat them but they did sell 125 of those brats in 2 days just sayin. Not really sure what the definition of hipsters is, in my family nobody except me eats brats so I don't eat them often and I want plain brats. Same thing they are doing with frozen burgers, some have cheese, bacon some are seasoned I only eat angus burgers from Walmart that have nothing in them will use my own onions bacon or whatever.

The Pepsi cracks me up but it is a limited edition my family does not drink soda except for my oldest daughter who will only drink Coke Zero.

Martha Stewart was selling fall scented air replacement for your automobile tires. Maybe that was the real reason she went to prison 🤔

Or maybe it was Holiday Scent.

The only "flavored" brats I want are beer brats. End of discussion.
There's a sausage place not far from me that makes all their own sausages. They have over two dozen varieties of bratwurst on their product list. They seldom have that many fresh in the case, but they do usually have at least half a dozen types fresh and many more frozen. I think their Hawaiian bratwurst and Taco bratwurst might be pushing things a bit. I like coconut, but it just doesn't sound right in a bratwurst.

They sometimes have buffalo, elk, and veal bratwurst. They also have several levels of spicy brats, from "Kicker" brats all the way to "F-Bomb" brats that sound more like a dare than a legitimate attempt at making edible food. I like the "Kicker" brats. Haven't been tempted to venture further up the spice sequence.

I should add this place has been in business for over 125 years, so there must be some demand for these unusual varieties. Though they don't list a candy corn variety on their menu.

Back