When Will It End?

Here ya go, this is what my company's competition is up to!
245520742_437896331002652_7471746854415433336_n.jpg

There's a sausage place not far from me that makes all their own sausages. They have over two dozen varieties of bratwurst on their product list. They seldom have that many fresh in the case, but they do usually have at least half a dozen types fresh and many more frozen. I think their Hawaiian bratwurst and Taco bratwurst might be pushing things a bit. I like coconut, but it just doesn't sound right in a bratwurst.

They sometimes have buffalo, elk, and veal bratwurst. They also have several levels of spicy brats, from "Kicker" brats all the way to "F-Bomb" brats that sound more like a dare than a legitimate attempt at making edible food. I like the "Kicker" brats. Haven't been tempted to venture further up the spice sequence.

I should add this place has been in business for over 125 years, so there must be some demand for these unusual varieties. Though they don't list a candy corn variety on their menu.
Wurst Kitchen? They have some legit sausage.

Wurst Kitchen? They have some legit sausage.
Yep. Last time I was there I bought some of their Italian sausage to use in a long cook pasta sauce. Sad to say I think Jewel makes better Italian sausage. Wurst Kitchen's was quite bland. I was surprised because everything else I've had from there was very good. I love their Kicker brats.

There was a rumor a while back that they were going to move to a new building where that razed tavern used to be in downtown Montgomery. Sadly, looks like that's not going to happen since there's been no movement on it in over a year. That would have been a much better location for them. Good parking. Easier to get to.

Back