When in doubt, go with the tenderloins!

That's a plate of goodness right there. Bummer about the mosquitoes, I was expecting a bad year with them due to all the rain we got, but it hasn't really been all that bad (knock on wood) The Montreal is good on anything (imho) beef, chicken, port, it's awesome. Haven't tired it on fish (yet)

Been doing more and more of those tenderloins we are big fans, quick cook and finally the wife gets it to not overcook them. She does them on the Silver C not worth it to me to fire up the Performer as they cook that fast. As I said before she has lost taste for ribs so its only me that I cook those for now can go back to St Louis which were always my favorites.

The other reason I like the tenderloins is whatever I have left will make cubans during the week using the leftovers and ham. Swiss of course mayo and mustard with pickles.

I like it! But, I really like the patio proof beer “glass”!
I’ve been “butterflying” them and going fast in the 18” kettle.
Time to fire the WSM for wife’s sons birthday brisket!

Tenderloins are perfect for a mid week cook or just about anytime, beautiful pic's Richard.
We had those little pesky ankle bitter mosquitoes last year, they bit you ten times before you even noticed...

Gots to let them grow a bit before you even get tenderloins. Backstraps are on young Bovines but the Tenderloins are the prize. Doesn't matter the critter. But have to let them grow large enough to develop them.

Yes to tenderloins and yours look beautiful!

Tenderloins not even developed yet, it is that time of year for fresh droppings

43533513282_b13e5527cc_b.jpg

Another couple of months and will start to be prime time.

Your pictures make me anxious for tenderloin, well done!

Richard,
Those loins look great love the shot ofvthecchar you got on them.
But the plate shot is the deal sealer and may I say your excellant choice of hot sauce.
My wife mixes ours from a few fresh ingredients, nice heat and flavor too.
You can cook thus for me anytime sir.

Back