What's the price of gas where you live?

For 92 octane, local Costco went from $5.099 to $5.199 overnight. Chevron, .6 miles down the road is at $6.19. The Chevron fill up does come with tissues and baby wipes. One to wipe your tears away and the other to clean yourself up after paying the price.
92 octane at Costco is now $5.49 and that Chevron is $6.59. That Chevron no longer provides baby wipes, but upped their game to include Depends.

There is a Circle K by my house where I get my diesel for the Kubota and my alcohol free gasoline for my gas powered outdoor stuff. The alcohol free stuff (not premium BTW) was $5.64 yesterday when I drove by.

Put 32 gallons in my pickup the other night in Buffalo, Iowa. $4.19 a gallon. Paid about $134 total. As I walked back to my truck, I thought at least my home is not being bombed, my family is safe, I'm not fleeing my country, I'm truly blessed.

92 octane at Costco is now $5.49 and that Chevron is $6.59. That Chevron no longer provides baby wipes, but upped their game to include Depends.
I'm so relieved. Premium 92 is only $5.55/gal today at Costco. The top, Chevron, is still $6.59 though.

I don’t see a lot of my Canadian brothers and sisters chiming in.

Where I live, we’re at about $1.73 per litre. (4 litres in a gallon, so that’s about $6.92 per gal. based on my math.)

I usually gas up at Costco as well, as they’re about $0.10 less than everywhere else. It’s insane here.

2.43 euro per litre in the Netherlands (that's around 10 us dollar/gallon for the metrically challenged ;) )
About 1 dollar a litre here in Zam (3.8 us dollar/gallon)

We've been hanging in at $4.39 for reg unleaded and $4.99 a gallon for #2 diesel for over a week now.

Drove by our Circle K yesterday. Ethanol free regular.................................$5.43! Thankfully only my walk behind mower and my snow blower use this and I don't need it right now, plus I have a nearly full 5 gal can. Diesel however I am not so well set up on. I have a full tank in the tractor and maybe 1 to 2 gal in reserve in the garage. Hopefully it will come down before my mowing season really starts. Though I am amazed at how many hours I can run that thing before the low fuel light comes on

How much higher is your pricing there than it normally is? Here it seems pricing has more than doubled in many places. Has it been that severe there? Not a bait or comment, just curious
In Holland, it went up by about 25 euro cent per litre in a weeks time. Mind you, most of the price is tax.
No increase in Zambia as we have a fixed price, to be reviewed monthly

Back