What are you cooking for Smoke Day?

Making some pork baby back ribs tomorrow. Got 3 racks.

Will try the rub from the Weber Best Of book, cooking on MasterTouch.

Modest sized rib roast. Jealous Devil briquettes, herb seasoned. Two hours or so. God bless our soldiers departed! :flagkettle: Happy Smoke Day!

Attachments

• IMG_20240527_144150505_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240527_144150505_HDR.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 4
Ate later due to a crap-ton of yard work and walking in a Memorial Day parade.

Did make some ribs though. Jewel had a "Buy 1 Get 2 Free" deal, which means they marked them three times as high, :) .

Ribs look terrific! I haven't seen a Hamm's beer for a looooooong time. We used to get it here in Utah, but I can't remember when I saw it last here. I used to get cases of it for the weekends with friends when I lived in the Indianapolis area.

Ribs look terrific! I haven't seen a Hamm's beer for a looooooong time. We used to get it here in Utah, but I can't remember when I saw it last here. I used to get cases of it for the weekends with friends when I lived in the Indianapolis area.
Hamms has been getting pretty common around here in the last year or so, cheap perfectly acceptable summer bellywash!. Not highbrow, simple basic Pilsner, though, I do like the “Fully Kreuzened” style of G.Heilemans “Old Style”!

Thanks!

I'm not much of a light beer drinker - in every definition of the word - but knocking back 12 Revolution IPAs in an afternoon is not a good time so they have their place.

I'll use this an excuse to post my Sack o' Hamms:
Hamms Sack.jpg

Back