What’s up with this side table?

More cool stuff that Weber markets in Germany and other countries over the USA.

I would really like to get one of those to use as a stand for my CharQ. It eliminates the downside of the CharQ not having the little plastic side tables by providing plenty of space. For the a better price then a Weber cart you get a whole lot more.

Jon, I see no reason you could not put a set of the fold up side tables from a Q2xx on your Char-Q. Then put it on one of the good weber stands and you are set.

Bruce,
I suppose that you could do that. I wonder if the reason it doesn't have them is because to clean the CharQ you more or less have to turn it upside down and dump the spent charcoal. Those plastic tables would really get in the way. I know some Baby Q/100/1000 Q grills don't come standard with the side tables, but I thought all the 200/2000 series ones did. I guess I figured Weber didn't think they would work so well with charcoal and purposely left them off the CharQ. I have used my Q200 cart for my CharQ, but this stainless top one sure would be nice.

I guess I better do some more tax returns and remember that I already have enough grill junk and need to instead save for a new heat pump:rolleyes:!

I just got mine delivered and assembled. I like this cart. Its even got a propane bottle hook on one end, which I will never use , but might come in handy for others.

Jon, I do believe those tables would be nice for a CharQ or regular Q.

I am having a guy come Monday to quote me on a new furnace and central A/C unit. That is a lot of flip grills.

Back