Weekend Cooks

Dan C. FL

TVWBB Pro
I took Friday off of work to make this past weekend an extra long weekend. There's nothing to do at work right now, so it was nice to be able to just goof around and hang out. Thursday was our anniversary. I don't know how on God's Green Earth it has been 15 years. The misses and I were texting back and forth on Thursday. She wanted to get me a cover so that I could cook without worries during our summer days. Friday I went to Wally World and picked up my new tailgate tent. I also hit up Home Depot and got a couple of twin packs of KBB and some fertilizer. Friday night's plan called for grilled wings and poppers, so I also hit up Publix.

Friday's Food:

Poppers:
JvWF0irl.jpg

Wings and Poppers surrounding the Vortex:
wvOz1Hel.jpg

Finished Poppers:
J1LJrWcl.jpg

Forgot to take pictures of the wings until after we ate them, these were the three leftover:
8NB7Tf2l.jpg

Man, can that Vortex make some great wings!!!

We checked out a new meat store, got some of their hamburger and sausage, and planned to cook Saturday night. But, friends were in town, so we decided to put that off until Sunday. Beer and friends always win over cooking.

Sunday, we took the new hamburger and made stuffed patties with Boursin garlic and herb cheese in them.

Salted up and ready for the grill:
XxIbNI8l.jpg

Finished product!
FNlLlBOl.jpg

rphDMxgl.jpg

Monday I celebrated my Smoke Day. I'm going to do that post in the Smoke Day portion of the forum. Hope y'all all had a great weekend and took a little time to remember those who gave all.

Wings and poppers look awesome, but that burger is spot on. Great job on all cooks Dan and Happy anniversary to you and the Mrs's. and another 15years of joy. Rich and I will make it 35 years this Dec.

Back