Weber Rotisserie Kit for 22 Inch Kettle

I have the Cajun bandit version and it's great. Chicken, turkey, pastor, it's awesome. I don't know that I'd call it a bbq essential but it sure it cool.

Somehow you need to acquire the ring which fits over your Weber nice and snug. But I don't know how to get that without buying a whole kit. Therefore you might get the onlyfire version, which comes with more accessories, and then you can go to onegrill to upgrade various parts. Good luck
That is a great deal!
It may be worthwhile to note that the price is one-third of brand new retail and the seller has only four feedbacks and has apparently only been a member on eBay for three weeks. Good luck

I recently purchased the Onlyfire pizza/rotisserie combo from Amazon Canada. It was a great deal considering what is included.

Ring fitment is decent.

The ring is 430SS so it should last forever.

The spitrod is non-magnetic stainless steel. I believe the forks are also stainless.

Only downside to this kit is that the counter balance weight is not included.

I got the OnlyFire rotisserie for Christmas from Amazon for $115. I had been looking for one for a while and thought $235 for the Weber was just too much for what you get. I'm very happy with the OnlyFire. It fits the kettle pretty well and the motor is almost silent.

I recently purchased the Onlyfire pizza/rotisserie combo from Amazon Canada. It was a great deal considering what is included.

Ring fitment is decent.

The ring is 430SS so it should last forever.

The spitrod is non-magnetic stainless steel. I believe the forks are also stainless.

Only downside to this kit is that the counter balance weight is not included.
My OnlyFire rotisserie came with a counter weight. Perhaps the Pizza combo does not?

My OnlyFire rotisserie came with a counter weight. Perhaps the Pizza combo does not?
Yup, the pizza combo one doesn't come with the counterweight. Aside from pizza vs no-pizza, the kits have quite a few differences between them. The roti-only one has a lot of people complaining about lid fitment issues. The pizza-combo one has better rotisserie forks etc. It's like different factories made the kits.

Late to this party, but like some of the others, I have the OnlyFire and it works great. Fits better than the Weber one my neighbour has and much cheaper too.

I purchased the 22.5” Weber rotisserie this past summer along with a few other accessories when I ordered my Smoke Gray MasterTouch. Weber offered it to me for $200. I always call merchants who carry a product I’m really interested in and ask for the best price they’re able to offer me. Seems to work for me. It’s definitely worth a try, IMHO.

Now thinking of purchasing a new Weber 22” Original Kettle to semi-park my Cajun Bandit Rotisserie which will free-up from my Weber Performer Deluxe at a cost of $265 here in Costa Rica.

Finding a Used Weber Kettle in good condition for sale here in Costa Rica is more likely seeing a Polar Bear crossing my front grass.

Attachments

• 17EDD239-F9C4-49C1-B19F-6AD311FA70CE.jpeg
    17EDD239-F9C4-49C1-B19F-6AD311FA70CE.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 6
Now thinking of purchasing a new Weber 22” Original Kettle to semi-park my Cajun Bandit Rotisserie which will free-up from my Weber Performer Deluxe at a cost of $265 here in Costa Rica.

Finding a Used Weber Kettle in good condition for sale here in Costa Rica is more likely seeing a Polar Bear crossing my front grass.
When I got my WSK, I thought about selling off my Kettle — but kept it specifically for the rotisserie, which stays on it most of the time.

Besides, a second grill sometimes comes in handy for other things.

When I got my WSK, I thought about selling off my Kettle — but kept it specifically for the rotisserie, which stays on it most of the time.

Besides, a second grill sometimes comes in handy for other things.
Thanx for your reply; what type of meat is most often on your rotisserie and do you use it on a weekly basis. My feeling is that once parked correctly on another kettle I will use it more often.

Thanx for your reply; what type of meat is most often on your rotisserie and do you use it on a weekly basis. My feeling is that once parked correctly on another kettle I will use it more often.
I cook mostly chicken on mine, because I love the way chicken cooks on a rotisserie. In fact, I rarely cook chicken any other way these days. However, last week I did a prime rib (which I don't cook any other way.) I've also used it for pork loin roasts.

Frequency? A couple times a month on average; with just the two of us, a whole chicken lasts a while!

I am a wannabe on rotisserie cooking. I think the OnlyFire looks like a great fix. But then, there is this OnlyFIre attachment that turns your 22" Weber kettle (or as Tom Horsman shows here, even a Recteq Bullseye) into a WSM near equivalent. He admits part way in that this addition is NOT from Recteq but rather OnlyFIre. I understand this attachment doesn't do rotisserie, but if my budget only allowed for one acquisition right now, I not sure I wouldn't go with this new item:

Back