Upper Midwest Weber Gas Grill Reunion

I would have loved to have been a fly on a kettle listening to the chat! I hope you guys all know you are all welcome if you are passing the “Celery City” original home of The Gibson Mandolin-Guitar company and the Checker cab!
A bunch of other stuff but, Youze Guys sausages is one of the more important things that is still made here!

I would have loved to have been a fly on a kettle listening to the chat! I hope you guys all know you are all welcome if you are passing the “Celery City” original home of The Gibson Mandolin-Guitar company and the Checker cab!
A bunch of other stuff but, Youze Guys sausages is one of the more important things that is still made here!

Yes that would be great. This was just hastily put together since my wife and I are staying in the Chicago area for a few weeks. We could do a lot better if we start planning now for next summer - hopefully one without COVID-19 to mess things up! I think we would have some great grill talks and lots to eat if we put some effort into it:coolkettle:.

Just a suggestion, but if this gets legs and takes off (and it looks like it might be happening) maybe it might be a good idea to move the thread to the "Announcements and News" forum and make it a sticky?

Last edited:
Yah, since we are targeting the gas grill crowd (although all grillers are welcome), I think this is a good place. I know there are a lot of coal burners out there that monitor this forum pretty well.

I had to learn how to rehab grills and then I had to learn how to cook on them. I thought the recipe list was a good place to start. LOL

I've been wanting to organize something like this at the Elk Grove Park where the BBQ competition is held. I know we have a lot of members in the area, and less than two hours away. You guys really have the wheels in my head turning now.

Back