TVWGG Hot Dog Taste-Off

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Free from a continent where people eat their French fries with…mayonnaise.

Blackies By The Sea in Newport Beach used to have these fire dogs on their menu, dam they were good.
My buddy ( got some somehow) and brought them over for me to bbq......off the hook good.

https://blackiesbar.com

I like eating Nathan's hotdogs while watching the hot dog eating championship each year. I tried making skinless hotdogs a while back. I don't think I ever posted pictures because the texture came out weird. I'll try again someday. I don't have any objection to ketchup but I'm a mustard guy myself.

I recently came across this stuff right here........
I don't know what the restaurant sells or have I tried anything from there......we don't have any around here.
But I had to try the sauce.....bought one bottle and had to no longer buy it.........
Only used it on french fries, not really sure what it should go on....nuggets maybe????
While I find it addictive while dipping fries in it, I also find it not great....I know it's like an oxymoron but it's hard to describe.
Also while eating it I feel like its not a " must have " and having a great cider vinegar is very tasty and probably a ton healthier.
1688648741282.png

I recently came across this stuff right here........
I don't know what the restaurant sells or have I tried anything from there......we don't have any around here.
But I had to try the sauce.....bought one bottle and had to no longer buy it.........
Only used it on french fries, not really sure what it should go on....nuggets maybe????
While I find it addictive while dipping fries in it, I also find it not great....I know it's like an oxymoron but it's hard to describe.
Also while eating it I feel like its not a " must have " and having a great cider vinegar is very tasty and probably a ton healthier.
View attachment 74188
No Chick-fil-As in Canada eh?

Like I didn't think so eh!
Checked out the googly maps and apparently major city centers like Toronto have a few now....I am in Ontario didn't check the west coast but if Toronto has 5 or 6 then I am sure BC has some too.....still not driving over an hour to a large city just to try a fast food chain....
I don't like having the craps and I have a feeling that is what would happen.

Back