Tried the stuffed beer can burgers.

David WY

TVWBB Fan
I see these all over so thought I would try them tonight. I layered the bottom with roasted garlic cheese curds then filled with saute mushroom, onions, green pepper and garlic. A spread of BBQ sauce on top of that then topped with shredded mozzarella green onions and Caribbean steak spice. Of course all wrapped in bacon :)

Never knew about this, just watched the "Pit Boys" video and I'm going to try this for sure! David yours looks great!

WOW! That is a creative way to do burgers and we'll be trying them soon. Watching the "Pit Boys" video that is something else.

Thanks David for sharing your excellent stuffed beer can burgers, as said by many never seen it before.

Looks great... Was gonna make those last night but was too lazy and went with plain ole burglars

Thanks for all the comments :) Glad that more people know about these now, they were really good and a bit of work for sure ! Easier than my stuffed ones I seal up. Also I did them on my Kettle, indirect heat for 1 hour. Grill on, Cheers !

Last edited:
I did, I fried the mushrooms onions, green peppers and garlic in butter first then added them. And thank you Enrico :)
David those burgers look awesome!. But I need to understand IF you pre-cooked the stuffing?
Thanks in advance.

Back