Three Thing Wings

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
My wife doesn't like hot or spicy wings, so I made these last night.
Wings, marinated in a 50/50 mix of soy sauce and brown sugar.
Grilled over Stubb's briqs.
IMGP9749.JPG

Some sauce reserved for basting near the finish.
IMGP9750.JPG

IMGP9755.JPG

I now have a sticky grate to clean.
IMGP9757.JPG

Plated with beans and gus.
IMGP9762.JPG

IMGP9760.JPG

They were pretty darn good, but mine needed a kick.
A dip in hot sauce did the trick.

Asparagus has been cheap around here lately, anywhere from $1 to $1.50 per lb.
So we're pigging out on the stuff.

The weekend is nigh, happy kicked-back grilling everyone!

Great color on those wings Bob!! You might try the road side method with your wings...my wife loves em!

Take care!

Great lookin' wings, Bob. There is a farm stand down the road from us that has asparagus each spring: I'm counting the days.

Crispy pics of some of the best looking wings out there! Love the way you cook B0B! And when i grow up i wanna be like you :p

Quality mate!

Yes. Those are super looking wings , Bob. Everything looks great.....even the asparagus !;)
I'm doing wings tonight also and My wife does not like the spicy either so I think I will do some in that soy /brown sugar sauce. Thanks for the idea. You are a smart fella !

Those wings look great. I understand about your wife not liking anything spicy, mine doesn't either. They don't know what they are missing.

Gorgeous wings! I've used a similar marinade but with cayenne powder and sesame seeds added.

I like your camera too. I thought of getting that Pentax model as I have several old Pentax lenses which I can use on it.

Those are some great looking wings Bob! Asparagus is really cheap here so we are also eating it by the bucket full, good stuff.

Back