The Wedding Grill

My only question is whether you are delivering it to Florida? Taking that Skyline on a road trip?:)
No, ironically the young man got a nice job in central Illinois less than two hours from me. I am going to try to deliver this week. His father still lives in Florida and still loves my old Skyline😎.

IMG_0378.jpeg

I have a 2-burner Skyline, so I am still in the club, but I have something better in the works.🤫

I have to ask, What is the difference between the Skyline 1200 and the Red Genesis 1000? I picked the 1000 up on whim on the side of the road many years ago. After grates, burners, flavorizers (BBQ guys SS grates, burners and warmer) and a general good cleaning I still use the 1000 at my vacation home at the beach. It is one of 4 Weber grills that have took up residence in one way or another. (Q2200, Q1000, 320 special edition and the Genesis 1000) the Q grills stay in the motor home bays. They are perfect for camping! I did pick up another 1000 in Goodwill (It was screaming take me home). Cleaned it up and just about gifted it to my neighbor in need of a good grill. Nothing like a new Weber owner to spoil!! Everyone have a great day!!

Wedding Present Delivered

Today was the day to bring the “Wedding Grill” to the happy young couple. It was a nice trip across rural Illinois, and they treated me to a home cooked dinner. The young man showed me two really nice steaks he plans to use for his new grill’s inaugral cook. I told him to enjoy the shiny new appearance today, because it won’t look like this for long!😊

IMG_6183.jpeg

Back