The Stuffed Burger Challenge

These concepts, ingredients, and execution are great! Thanks so much for sharing the creativity and beautiful cooking.

Honestly, I'm most impressed by the structure of these burgers. It looks like everyones held together perfectly, even stuffed to the brim with all kinds of deliciousness.

Honestly, I'm most impressed by the structure of these burgers. It looks like everyones held together perfectly, even stuffed to the brim with all kinds of deliciousness.

I made a couple more for lunch yesterday... I thought I might be making sloppy joes but no, they held together almost perfectly.

Jim, outstanding on the burger. Like the idea with the apple, will have to give that a try for sure. Keep them coming everyone.

If anyone here is nominated and for whatever reason is not able to present his cook, he/she should be able to transfer the right to another member? I think, should choose another member who wants to continue. This will be benefit us all.

Totally agree!
Since these type things are really not my cup of tea, I hereby pass the torch to Mildo.
And I must say, you have your work cut out for you brother if you choose to accept.
Outstanding entries everyone!!
It's a bit like when you reject lady, who ask you to dance ... ... You're a very good dancer, but you are refuses to ... OK Bob, I'll take it for you. Next weekend.

Last edited:
It's a bit like when you reject lady, who ask you to dance ... ... You're a very good dancer, but you are refuses to ... OK Bob, I'll take it for you. Next weekend.
Thank you Mildo, knock 'em dead!
Again, outstanding stuffers everyone!

PS to Mildo, I can't dance. :)

And away I go: Crab stuf't Tuna burgers. Tonight's tunes. I didn't think I could compete on the beef level, but I did know I had a nice Albacore loin in the freezer. I really like our 'local' tuna - the only bump is that it is a little lean. And what to stuff it with? Another favorite of mine is Salmon: particularly the nice little slice of fatty belly. How about I mix in some with the tuna? Heck yeah! I got a nice piece from Harry

That's a 20 oz. tuna loin and a Chinook belly slice. After going through my Universal #2...

I would like to say I caught the crab in the stuffing, but, can't! Back to Harry's, mixed with a simple goat Farmer's cheese and dill

along with the Salmon in the Tuna are slices of Wakame and fish sauce

in/on my bad a**ed Redhead performer, half baskets of KBB

after the flip

and again, along w/ my Ciabatta roll

and in...

dished up with oven fries and a healthy glass of 10 Barrel Apocalypse IPA

and there we are! I hope you enjoyed as much as I did workin' on this. My nominees are a pair of Tonys: S Berdoo and UK...
gentlemen! Thanks and SYAtF!

Oh, Brian. You knocked that one outta the park! I'm literally drooling over here and it's 10am.

I want!
Nice job Brian
16678499375_95739d54f5_c.jpg

The show of perfection! I like that this challenge will have not a winner, nothing voters. It is simply a show, a great and inspiring show.

DSC01286_zpsqar32swj.jpg

temporary_zpsed0e99cb.jpg

11020761_10203787447388556_2364864006115822774_n.jpg

16592669686_7eab492500_c.jpg

DSC_1555_zps6pmx4cea.jpg

16678499375_95739d54f5_c.jpg

...i am speechless...

Last edited:
They all look great and very creative. But bill man... those ABT stuffed burgers look absolutely amazing! The headliner shouldn't start the show! We are just wowed by all of these yummies! :)

Back