The Pure Pressure

Looking good 👍🏻
Chicken thighs are my favorite. I like to buy them with skin on and bone in. Batter them up like you would fried chicken, set your SF to 400 and make BBQ Fried Chicken. The ribs cut to singles is also great, you get crust all around. Looking good Darian
I definitely need to try your batter method…Thank you!

The color on those rib singles is amazing I am doing this soon. The thighs char is great, and my go to BBQ veggie the Gus is sooo looking good
Thank you. The single cut ribs are something I have seen some friends cooking up on another forum. They were pretty good. Would be better tossed in some sauce and put back on for a few minutes. But wife is not a sauce fan. These were pretty close to what a fried rib tastes like.

Thank you. The single cut ribs are something I have seen some friends cooking up on another forum. They were pretty good. Would be better tossed in some sauce and put back on for a few minutes. But wife is not a sauce fan. These were pretty close to what a fried rib tastes like.
I take it they didnt take long, but what temp and time?

I’ve never done singles! I like it, I like it a lot! Will have to give that a go, 300* might do well on a kettle too? A bunch of thighs, some ABT’s, asparagus, a jug of wine and thou. To mangle Omar Kayam, sounds like a nice afternoon to me.
I’m liking the lengthening daylight hours but, it’s not quite warm enough for SWMBO! At 61 ~17:00 I’m not complaining! This is indeed unusual.

Looking good 👍🏻
Chicken thighs are my favorite. I like to buy them with skin on and bone in. Batter them up like you would fried chicken, set your SF to 400 and make BBQ Fried Chicken. The ribs cut to singles is also great, you get crust all around. Looking good Darian
You nailed it, Barbs and my favorite way to do chicken. KFC Kettle fried chicken with bone in thighs. Except we do it with the vortex on the Jumbo Joe. So many different ways to season it. Good stuff!

These pictures are breathtaking! 👏
I am also partial to skin on, bone in thighs and I could put a dent in those - but I love every single thing in those pics.

Add me to the list of people who have been meaning to try the single ribs. I really need to make that happen this year.

Back