The Humor Thread

I'm currently teaching my 16 yr old daughter to drive.... I may have to use these decals, thanks for sharing!
It was not a positive experience for us...after she blew a stop sign in a densely populated area, we went to the professionals who have cars with dual brakes and steering.

It was not a positive experience for us...after she blew a stop sign in a densely populated area, we went to the professionals who have cars with dual brakes and steering.
Been there! My daughter took the road test 7 times before she got her license!

I actually took both of mine out to train them BUT I also knew they were slightly more nervous with me. So in the case of the older one I hired a friend who was a professional trainer working at a driving school. My theory worked out well for all. The younger one I had her take it in high school. I did train the older to drive manual trans though as she insisted on buying a manual car for her first car.

Not humor but where else to put it? Well, probably Just Conversation. My Wife is at Kroger and snapped this beauty. I had a '77 T-Bird when I was a teenager and currently have a 2004. If I had this one I don't think I'd park it there. Here's my feeble attempt at making it humorous: that guy isn't even checking it out, lol. My luck, he's one of our members.

t-bird.jpg

Not humor but where else to put it? Well, probably Just Conversation. My Wife is at Kroger and snapped this beauty. I had a '77 T-Bird when I was a teenager and currently have a 2004. If I had this one I don't think I'd park it there. Here's my feeble attempt at making it humorous: that guy isn't even checking it out, lol. My luck, he's one of our members.

View attachment 34249
This was at a local Fairway. 150k Acura NSX

20210713_145846.jpg

Back