The Humor Thread

I have always loved that ad. They can't do that kind of thing anymore because the all too sensitive ones will be "offended" :D

If you see me driving a vehicle with those fake deer antlers and a red nose, please call the police.
I've been carjacked!

snap%20chat.jpg

Oh, so that is why DH eats so much steaks? lol What will vegans do when they can't get to their veggies because of all the animals eating in their gardens?

I got this from Facebook.
I went grocery shopping at Walmart earlier today and bought some chicken legs.
Right before the cashier rang them up, I asked the young lady if they were the front or back legs.
She paused, looked the package over carefully, and, not finding anything, said that she would call her manager.
After talking to the manager, she looked at me with daggers in her eyes and said, "Not funny.".
I'm sorry, but I thought it was hilarious!
The old guy behind me thought it was a good one too!

I got this from Facebook.
I went grocery shopping at Walmart earlier today and bought some chicken legs.
Right before the cashier rang them up, I asked the young lady if they were the front or back legs.
She paused, looked the package over carefully, and, not finding anything, said that she would call her manager.
After talking to the manager, she looked at me with daggers in her eyes and said, "Not funny.".
I'm sorry, but I thought it was hilarious!
The old guy behind me thought it was a good one too!

Pretty good! :cool:

Ever notice that when you buy a pack of chicken quarters, they are all right or left legs?
At least the ones I buy are that way.

Ever notice that when you buy a pack of chicken quarters, they are all right or left legs?

I notice that with the whole wings I get from Sam's.
Wonder if it's a right handed or left handed butcher doing the packaging?

Tim

We went to Aldi this morning with one of Pammi's CW and her two boys.
I grabbed a pack of wings for lunch tomorrow and remembered this thread.
Sure enough, the package of leg quarters I grabbed was all lefties!
Maybe it's for better packaging?

Back