Super Bowl - what’s on the menu?

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Hall of Fame
So, what’s on your SB menu?

I haven’t a clue what I’m serving. Don’t know if I’ll even have an appetite the way the Niners have had to come back from the brink, twice now.

So let it roll. Let’s hear some fan favorites or new and innovative ideas.

Pulled pork for sure. Going BIG!
Taking Monday off to celebrate!!

Give me some NINER themed cocktails!

Last edited:

San Francisco it is.
That sounds perfect I have to hunt down the Giffard binane.

Just going to do snack cooks: Shotgun Shells, Pig Shots, Volcano Potatoes or maybe a redo of the potato skins that didn't turnout as good as I wanted. Possibly some wings or even thighs. Nothing healthy, probably a 5K calorie day

I don't do the game much...maybe the last half.....but it is a great excuse to make goodies......
I now have the left over pulled pork in packs so hopefully those pulled pork potato skins I talked about 2 weekends ago for those football games.
Then make some tasty char grilled wings....we have some massive ones vac packed up.......basically pterodactyl wings......apparently I can spell too.
Not the healthiest meal I am sure.......or a meal with left overs for work lunches but it sounds good to me.

We don’t have cable so we will be at my daughters place for the game.
It’s hard for me to get excited about sports with no reception but I do enjoy the party and the food.
The wife bought us a bunch of squares from her works football pool so that will make it somewhat more fun.

I’m gonna serve ribs, oysters and fresh made bread w/ balsamic & oil.
The wife and daughter are doing the sides and salads.

I think I'll smoke a brisket overnight so its ready for lunch, halftime and dinner.

Likely have some mozzarella cheese sticks for my kids.

I'm thinking of making these for snacks. Bacon Cheeseburger bites.

1707368278939.png

edit: I'm not going to follow the linked recipe if I make these, but the pic above looked really good.

Last edited:
I think I'll smoke a brisket overnight so its ready for lunch, halftime and dinner.

Likely have some mozzarella cheese sticks for my kids.

I'm thinking of making these for snacks. Bacon Cheeseburger bites.

View attachment 86203

edit: I'm not going to follow the linked recipe if I make these, but the pic above looked really good.

Those little guys look great.....didn't read the recipe......think I got it already.

Hypothetical question...............
If the woman of your household makes tons of plans and you are no longer available to cook for the Superbowl.......but maybe catch most of it on TV....because you get home about 7:00EST or so......should one.....

A) Be upset and stay quiet
B) Be upset and make sure everyone knows
C) Brush it off and try to make the Daytona 500 even more fun ( 1 week later and the Monday is a STAT day off work )

Just asking for a friend.

Hypothetical question...............
If the woman of your household makes tons of plans and you are no longer available to cook for the Superbowl.......but maybe catch most of it on TV....because you get home about 7:00EST or so......should one.....

A) Be upset and stay quiet
B) Be upset and make sure everyone knows
C) Brush it off and try to make the Daytona 500 even more fun ( 1 week later and the Monday is a STAT day off work )

Just asking for a friend.

Let the woman of the house do what she wants. Tell her you'll have dinner ready at 7:00 when she returns. :D

Back