Spring Training Opening Day ⚾️

My World Champion Nats only got two innings in. Still, it's good to have baseball back - especially when staring at those fantastic nachos.

Wow, those nachos pop! Great welcome back meal Jim. I'm ready too, although I'm not expecting much this year for the G men. Very lackluster off season as far as talent infusion goes. Still, I have the bug, just like every other year. We kicked off with a "L" yesterday. We'll see what today brings.

That's too bad Jim. but you got some good eats to get you by. Up here in the high country of AZ it's 34 degrees and 15 -20 mph winds and sporadic rain.

Looks like a good time with good food.

I once loved baseball many years ago but lost interest somewhere along the way. At times, wish I could get that back.

fired up the grill with Held’s Bratwurst....
I checked the map and Slinger and Raymond aren't exactly neighbors...do you have to make the drive or do you have a local source?

The brats looks good enough for me to take a road trip to Held's when the weather gets warmer.

I checked the map and Slinger and Raymond aren't exactly neighbors...do you have to make the drive or do you have a local source?

The brats looks good enough for me to take a road trip to Held's when the weather gets warmer.
Helds is 45 minutes from home, it’s an easy drive and I make it a few times a year. Their sausage is worth it as is their famous jerky.

I’m fired up for the boys of summer too! Sooo looking forward to some baseball.

I remember when my Orioles and your Brew crew played more often. I rememberus trading for pretty boy Scott Erickson, that was about the time Oriole Park was opened

I’m fired up for the boys of summer too! Sooo looking forward to some baseball.

I remember when my Orioles and your Brew crew played more often. I rememberus trading for pretty boy Scott Erickson, that was about the time Oriole Park was opened
Yo Gene, either I've been away a long time or you have! Happy &GLAD to "hear" from you! Hope you are well!!

Back