Simple Teriyaki Chicken

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Made up the marinade and put the chicken in it Friday morning. Life happened and I didn't cook it until tonight. A little long in the marinade, but still good. Some stir fried broccoli and rice on the side. Hit the easy button and used the Genesis tonight.

1615686412270.jpeg

1615686428072.jpeg

Those grill marks are perfect. What was the effect on the chicken being in the marinade longer then planned? All you guys doing Teriyaki and Koran BBQ, I am going to be getting on that train this week.

Yeah it my be easy but some times the easy ones come out way better than those all day cooks. Terrific looking cook Jim.

Chicken color and grills marks are perfect ,and the stir fried broccoli is perfect for this plate.
Sign me up as a taster

That’s some great looking chicken! Love them grill marks on the teriyaki bronzed meat!

Jim, you're a food stylist and photographer IRL, right? Those breasts look perfect! Care to share your marinade recipe?

Jim, you're a food stylist and photographer IRL, right? Those breasts look perfect! Care to share your marinade recipe?

Here ya go. I skipped the cornstarch and water part and simply cooked down the marinade to make the baste/glaze.

Back