Ribeyes and sides

Chris Lynch

TVWBB All-Star
Hey folks, I went down to visit my parents in DE this weekend and was able to pull off a cook and thought I'd share it with you fine folks. Not too much to it, just good food, good company and fine spirits...

Brought 2 1" thick ribeyes and a 5 oz fillet up to room temperature and seasoned heavily with S&P.

Threw on some potatoes and sweet potatoes also seasoned with S&P and coated heavily with EVOO. There's my helper fresh off a walk!

Couple O action shots! Went over direct for about 4 min a side

My evil step mother made a really delicious salad with local mozzarella, kumato tomatoes, arugula and red peppercorns

Starting to plate. Also, shown here was some tofu I marinated in oil and truffle salt and thrown on direct for a few minutes

and I made a mushroom, wine and butter reduction and we also had roasted asparagus and cherry tomato salad

Perfection all around. Great night and I hated leaving the next day.

Thanks for looking folks!

Beautiful kid, awesome looking meal, that salad looked so good man and I don't really care for salad lol, the steaks looked like they were cooked to perfection

Good thing your helper showed up. Steak, sides, table looks PERFECT....looks like one fine meal there.

I will copy everyone's posts.. gorgeous steak, salad, kid, and presentation! Wow! Love those ribeyes.

The pics of flames licking those steaks are epic

I've gone from drooling over dogs to drooling over steaks...
I need a bib - does Spidey have a spare? Great post, Chris!

Back