Red Snapper Tacos

Robert-R

TVWBB Diamond Member
Built a small fire with lump charcoal.

HqSOHSj.jpg

Lightly coated the red snapper fillets with evoo and then dusted with ancho chile powder and k salt.
Grilled for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes per side.

Cpdufl6.jpg

Some cabbage/cilantro slaw, lime wedges, chipotle tartar sauce and a gently warmed flour tortilla... Time to eat!

feDyuS4.jpg

¡¡¡Super bien!!!

Last edited:
I'll be making that meal tomorrow with some fresh yellowtail that just arrived at my house. Looking good (as always), Robert!

R

Yup - Looks Dee-Lish!

I find that with good, FRESH fish - the trick is to keep things s-i-m-p-l-e (anything too "fancy", and you just wreck it)

Sounds like the perfect follow-up / 2nd course to Chris's burgers above - i'd have just enough room left for 2 or 3 of these....

Yum!!! Post.pix.

Here ya go, Robert! I wasn't quite on my photo game, so just one. Quickly seared on all sides, served on romaine lettuce "taco shells" with avocado crema and chipotle salsa. Delish!

41603407735_bc8b2a060c_k.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration, sir!

R

Here ya go, Robert! I wasn't quite on my photo game, so just one. Quickly seared on all sides, served on romaine lettuce "taco shells" with avocado crema and chipotle salsa. Delish!

41603407735_bc8b2a060c_k.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration, sir!

R

That looks wonderful! ..... except you forgot the tortillas. :p

Wow you nailed that snapper cook. I don't know how you got it into the taco, I would have been eating it right from the grill

Back