Random thoughts/Off topic/Last post wins

I had to work this weekend ( which sucked) But I had a great view of the Air and Water show from 66 stories up.
Pretty awesome!

Tim

Last edited:
If I had all the wonderful things I wished for I wouldn't have all the wonderful things I have now.

Took about another 15 minutes for that cool down. But boy, the pepper burps after that lasted about an hour. Kinda weird but oh so good

I don't think it's burping you need to worry about. Eat those hotties and the problems show up much further south

I don't care for the really spicy stuff. Fire on my tongue never enhanced the flavor of food. And I certainly don't care for the further south after affect.

If I had all the wonderful things I wished for I wouldn't have all the wonderful things I have now.

Looking forward to retiring in 5 1/2 years.
NOT looking forward to downsizing so we can travel.
Travelling, yes. Getting to that point, nah.

I like to stop by a yard sale from time to time in search of a deal. One of my pet peeves is people that don't take down their yard/garage sale signs when it is over. It bothers me more than it probably should. I once rounded up several signs for a specific sale because they had the address on them. It was easy for me to know just who's lawn to throw them on. Aside from the fact that the old signs start to look trashy after a while, they also have the ability to waist people's time driving around looking for something that no longer exists.

I have recently discovered I have another pet peev. People who list things on line, but can't be bothered to remove the listing, or change the status to sold when it is no longer available.

One year ago today, getting ready for the total.

20953702_10210203135976653_5237074753701609082_n.jpg

Why do people spend big bucks on baseball tickets and make all the effort to go to the ballpark and then spend the whole game talking their heads off and not watching the game?
Very close to what I had thought about posting:
Why do so many people sit in the best and most expensive seats, right behind home plate, stare at their phones through most of the game?

Or better yet they spend the whole game watching it on their little phone screen as they record it on their phones LOL.

Back