Prime Chuck Burgers

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
A local store has been carrying various beef grinds from Schweid & Sons of NJ.
One that intrigued me is a blend of brisket, short rib, and chuck, but at a price I'm not willing to pay.
Yesterday I spotted this 4 burger pack, with a sell by date of yesterday, marked down from $10.99 to $6.59. This is a Prime Chuck grind.
Each patty is 5.3 ounces, so about $1.65 per burger I can live with. They're 75/25, my preferred ratio for burgers.

Cooked two of them today.

Used a CI griddle.

Running low on our Lamb & Weston fries, used the air fryer for those.

The burgers were very good, would buy again for the two of us, couldn't afford to for a crowd.
Got a flu and booster shot this past week, been feeling great, hope you all are doing well too!

A local store has been carrying various beef grinds from Schweid & Sons of NJ.
One that intrigued me is a blend of brisket, short rib, and chuck, but at a price I'm not willing to pay.
Yesterday I spotted this 4 burger pack, with a sell by date of yesterday, marked down from $10.99 to $6.59. This is a Prime Chuck grind.
Each patty is 5.3 ounces, so about $1.65 per burger I can live with. They're 75/25, my preferred ratio for burgers.

Cooked two of them today.

Used a CI griddle.

Running low on our Lamb & Weston fries, used the air fryer for those.

The burgers were very good, would buy again for the two of us, couldn't afford to for a crowd.
Got a flu and booster shot this past week, been feeling great, hope you all are doing well too!
If you’re ever looking to splurge on some fantastic meats, check these guys out. Some of the best beef I’ve ever had.

Your cook is making me want burgers for dinner.

I've bought those before and they were pretty darn good. I think that's a good mix of beef for a burger. Yours look great and that new grill makes them look even better.

Bob, great looking cook, nice splurge, and that grill is a beauty. I am with Brett, I haven't done burgers since 4th of July and your really make me want one or two.

Awesome burgers, beautiful Kettle

51570813394_edc7986e35.jpg

Late to the party, still got to say great looking burgers Bob, espically being cooked on that beautiful performer.
Barb and I grind our own now mostly a chuck and brisket grind with a small amount of trimmed brisket fat that I freeze just for that. Going to have to watch the dog food section for some marked down short ribs and add that into the mix.

Back