PP with high expectations.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Ok another Pulled thread...Since we have already looked @ some state of the art PP by Kevin,Don,Lance & Benji. here is mine:

So simple it hurts:

Salt/black pepper(on a small pork neck)

9H @ 250(internal 195f)

Pulled;

Served in a fresh ciabatta bun:

Crazy good...Actually im a big fan of salt/pepper only. Makes the Pork shine. 2 Subs like these will still make a great leftover PP for some Pizza toppings...So thats whats forr dinner tomorrow.

**************ERROR***************************

I wrote up on The list what to get for the pizzas..And i herd a crash from the kitchen.

The plate fell from the fridge...Im blaming(you know who) a well...Time to change those dinner plans.

BOLOGNESE why not..Why not share the best recipe out there.

Here we go:

All you need for an awesome bolognese:

Wanna cube up garlic like a boss! Do it like an ordinary onion. a few cuts(stop at the stem) vertikaly then one horizontal cut.(works veww with alot of veggies)

Prepped:

Add the wine.(fry the BCN/ground till browned) Add everything else. Add the water from the shroomecans. Needs 2h or more on the plate simmering. Add more water if needed. Add salt/pepper/tomatoe paste if you need to balance it.

Served something like this

Thanks for your time!

Man that was a good looking sandwich! I would have used the 5 second rule and pulled that out! Pasta looked good though!

That pork looked heavenly, fabulous color on it. I have not done just salt and pepper for awhile. That's about to change.
Oh, your version of Bolognese, beautiful.

Wolgast, you are a bigger man than me to come nack from that... would have called out for pizza..... nice knife, what brand?

Fantastic cook, as always. I like the color PP.
Bolognese - one of the favorite dishes of my children. I make very similar.
Nice dude.

I love the PP but this goes way beyond anything..............
rfvf.jpg

Knife skills, cooking skills, photography skills, you do it all perfectly Daniel!
I'm with Rolf, the pulled pork looks wonderful, but the Bolognese is outta sight!

Nothin' sadder than hearing that crash...:( Plan 'B' turned out just fine though; I would please like to eat any and all of those meals!

Man that post is something else. Love the bolognese sauce on the pasta. Will have to keep that one in mind.

Back