Post a picture of yourself! *****

I actually got off work today BEFORE DARK,and took Pammi to the mall so she could buy her co-teachers a gift. This is a selfie we took after we walked out. Merry Christmas everyone!
A0BEF23C-B4E5-4A3F-BB9D-A0F6E8CD07AF_zps6u7f13kr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nancy, Buddy and I hard at work during a cook one or two summers ago..............
That blue thing is Buddy's "spa".

Ribs%20080320013%20032-L.jpg

Last edited:
I'll join in the fun.

This is me after a few too many bears....I mean beers

16797915695_52cee343cd_z.jpg

And this is me sharing one beer and a chocolate milk with my daughter

16611790079_31a09557f9_z.jpg

I must admit I did not know it was you on the photos Jim:confused:
Liz was and still is of course pretty woman.
And you're very sympathetic man even though he tet shaving your head;)

Jim%26Liz1990June.jpg

You were a beautiful couple then and you are a beautiful couple today. I said I saw you play in the movie Bob ...:rolleyes:

IMGP5992.JPG

You are a great duo Chuck, retro or contemporary. Thanks for sharing, it's like being in a movie theater on good American movie from the eighties;)

045C30FF-A499-428F-9665-B6EB0EA61E29_zpsziygwkcp.jpg

No retro? Robert, you must be a happy man!

image.jpg1_zpspttigjbg.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! I had not seen this thread till doing a search for pizza dough, how did I find this searching for pizza dough? I'm not sure but once I found this thread I was scrolling for a couple hours and it was so awesome to put all the names to faces. I missed this thread as a sticky.

This is me and R2D2 at comic con Seattle.

2hgfz81.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! I had not seen this thread till doing a search for pizza dough, how did I find this searching for pizza dough? I'm not sure but once I found this thread I was scrolling for a couple hours and it was so awesome to put all the names to faces. I missed this thread as a sticky. This is me and R2D2 at comic con Seattle.
It does seem odd to end up here looking for pizza dough, but hey you hanging out with R2D2 is worthy addition to the thread. If still looking for pizza dough search "Barb Pizza Dough" it's a very simple and great dough recipe.

It does seem odd to end up here looking for pizza dough, but hey you hanging out with R2D2 is worthy addition to the thread. If still looking for pizza dough search "Barb Pizza Dough" it's a very simple and great dough recipe.

Thanks Chuck, will do!

...you hanging out with R2D2 is worthy addition to the thread...
you jokin' Chucko?? Angie Looks Like Miss BBQ in Person!
Ang, pay no nevermind to Ol'Chucko over there... see, he's a Giant's fan...
:D

Last edited:

Back