Post a picture of yourself! *****

Oh, why the heck not...

8665012009_89021cf411.jpg

c'mon george... matt's a nice guy.
if he wasn't, beautiful Mrs. P wouldn't have batted an eye. Ain'so Matt?

She is loving to hear about the comments from here. "Man, it looks like that board is the place to visit if I'm ever having a crummy day at work!" was her comment earlier.

I would like to say go Mud hens and thank you for cropping out the Auburn shirts.

Auburn is my adopted SEC team. That pic is from the Tiger Walk prior to a game a couple years ago. Being in Big Ten country I'm a Michigan fan, but friend connections have allowed me to root for the Tigers.

Nice catch on the cap-- majority of people out there need to ask me what team it's for. Which I guess is fine-- I'll take that over the extreme opposite, which was a guy that cornered me for about 15 minutes telling me all about the TV show MASH. Yeah, I know there was a character that wor a Hens cap on the show, but I don't wear my cap because of the show-- I wear it because of the team!

jjv4li.jpg

me and my favorite pastime.. new 22.5 wsm as of 2 weeks ago.

Seems to be lots of fishing going on here! Here's a wahoo caught off the coast of Aruba a couple years ago.

And my other favorite outdoor activity.

HA! Good eye. My wife.

8668547280_8ab317f24d.jpg

Here's a very recent photo of me.

photo5_zps7ab5bb1d.jpg

This recent post are good...
Matt P your a lucky Man. George L your a happy dude ... Cheers my friend.

Come on new members I know your reading this...post a pic of yourself...

george, calm down, its just food. was gonna ask you if you used the lodge but i guess this answers that !

hehehe....I am calm today...:LOL:

Actually, the Lodge sits there out in the open between each use and usually gets covered with surface rust. It only takes a minute or so with a wire brush and spray coat of veg oil to make it looking nice and clean before use. I should get a nice little cover for it though...

George C, you are the only one who looks exactly like I pictured them! :rolleyes:
If I'm ever out your way, I'll help you look for your razor. :p

Santa? I thougt that duded lived in northen Finland. Great pic George(i know all about the camera face)

Back