Post a picture of yourself! *****

Great pics guys, And Mr Curtis nice to see you! Love the old "come and get it" ringer hanging on the wall, and the #2 tip in you're pocket. Just proves you like to tinker..:cool:

Tim

that ringer i got for $4 at the second hand store. its a brass covered ringer.
the pocket screwdriver is a new 14 in 1 multi function sd that flips out into a small
t handle. has smaller size bits also. perfect for small stuff. just under $3.
not listed on their site. # 0462595.

that ringer i got for $4 at the second hand store. its a brass covered ringer.
the pocket screwdriver is a new 14 in 1 multi function sd that flips out into a small
t handle. has smaller size bits also. perfect for small stuff. just under $3.
not listed on their site. # 0462595.
all this.... and the guy STILL likes SPAM :D

I asked my wife if she wanted her own account on the tvwbb but she didnt want one. Maribel wants to be on my team. I wonder how many other members have their wives help an take credit for the whole cook?:rolleyes:

Here I am with my dodger gear.

Last edited:
Finally George! :cool:

Since i only upploaded one pic to this tread i might add some more Hobby ones:

Taken this weekend @ a BigGame in Torsås.

Last edited:
My wife and I just got back from Minnesota to see our daughter graduate from U of Minnesota (summa cum laude/B.S. in Child Psychology!) Good news -- she's got a job lined up and will start in a couple weeks as faculty research assistant at University of Maryland at College Park. One down, one to go! :D

A bit rainy on Saturday, but we saw the zoo and botanical gardens.
photo-8_zpsdef494dd.jpg

Hung around in Linden Hills neighborhood for a bit to have some good, locally made and grilled brats! Delish!
photo-8_zps6d6d196d.jpg

By the way, when they say the hot mustard is hot, it's HOT! Awesome!
photo_2_zpse3f7b3f3.jpg

And here's MJ, the happy grad.
DSC_0225_zpsf022f395.jpg

A huge thanks to Jim Lampe and Mike Cosgrove. I nearly got to hang out with Jim, but time was pressing and we couldn't make it work as we struggled through Chicago traffic... Hopefully next time. Thanks for the phone call Jim.
Mike sent me a PM and called to welcome us to St. Paul and offered his congrats to the grad as well. Thanks gentlemen for your valued friendship!

Back