Post a picture of yourself! *****

Here's my ugly mug since you can't see my avatar picture well!

MeandKateRojo.jpeg

And just to show that us grilling/smoking country folks can get dressed up as good as any of em!

100_0273.jpg

Okay, keeping this thread going, here is a picture of me and my wife, Bev, at this years
Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tennessee Titans football game.
DSC00311_zps33482e23.jpg

I don't fish or hunt, but here's the last whole pig that crossed me:
DSC_0509_zps58e50688.jpg

Here I am on the Croatian Coast last spring. It hurt for a while, but I was fine 3 days later
IMG_0400_zpsf71f5afe.jpg

Great looking group of pics so far. Here's one with my boys for the Chi-town Classic last year for Pop's day.:)
IMAG0638.jpg

Who's next??

Tim

Great pic Tim!
Which one's you? :p

As they would say in Southeast MO, where I grew up:
"That's some fine lookin' strappin' boys ya got there!"

Yea I'm missin the oldest one but that's a different story.
Now the one on the left, poor kid. loves to root for a loser...:p

Tim

Decided to update my picture here - this was taken mere moments before I decided to take a spill into the river you see behind me.. Luckily my camera equipment was safe.. I was just a little colder for the experience
2013-02-16+17.12.16_Adrian_Vignette_Elva

Last edited:
theboys.jpg

Me and my boys. This was taken at the breakwater in Sheboygan in Lake Michigan at like 10 am . Super heavy fog and 6 foot rollers that day. I have my little guy on my shoulders cause I was very nervous about him tripping and falling in over the side of the breakwater.
We were all looking at a bunch of ducks just taking the huge waves all in stride.

Seems to be lots of fishing going on here! Here's a wahoo caught off the coast of Aruba a couple years ago.

And my other favorite outdoor activity.

Back