Pizza and wings.Tak

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
My good friend Douglas said I really like your BBQ Pizza and your BBQ wings too bad you can't make them at the same time.

Done deal Douglas...

4Fyvxgyh.jpg
[/IMG]

IhKmazXh.jpg
[/IMG]

O9SHdtcl.jpg
[/IMG]

EUKsrGph.jpg
[/IMG]

o9WIv0gh.jpg
[/IMG]

I so wanted too find a 26ER on Craigslist, but two 22.5"s work for me.

Last edited:
Pizza & Wings? I think you're on to something!

I especially like the look of those wings....... ....and the pizza.

Yep two 26 performers works out great for me to Jeff. Those wings and the pizza look stellar, nice cook.

Those wings do look amazing. What was the prep? I also recently got a vortex for xmas. Can't wait to use it for some wings.

QUOTE=TonyUK;758203]Only thing missing there is a cold beer. Both look superb Jeff.[/QUOTE]
Tony, I had quite a few wobbly pops cooking this meal as I forgot I even posted it.

My kind of pie Jeff!
dig the whole little mushrooms too, can't have too many of those for me.

Thanks Bob: I love the little whole mushrooms on the pizza, pizza was a little sloppy but still tasted delicious.

Agreed, the pizza is great but those wings are a show stealer. They almost look fried?

EUKsrGph.jpg

Funny ChuckO, they do look fried.

Those wings do look amazing. What was the prep? I also recently got a vortex for xmas. Can't wait to use it for some wings.

Al, a heads up on the Vortex wings. Wait until the coals cool down to about 400° before you put the wings on. Then spin the lid every 12 -14 minutes.
These are Stater Bros. bare wings, I just used Garlic salt and black pepper, then threw them in a ziplock bag with a little bbq sauce and shook them around.
When they were almost done, i dipped each wing in Franks Red Hot sauce and put them back on the grill for a few minutes.

That wings plate is just enough for me!!!

Wing Man.

Back