Pie...

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Just did this post...But closed it down before it was posted .

PIE:

An ok dinner.! (****ed of all the writing going in to the dump)

That looks tasty.

Yeah, that irritates the life out of me too when I go to post something and the site has timed me out. Finally figured out how to deal with it though without redoing the post. Here's what you do:

Leave the timed out page open (don't log back in on that page) and open up the forum page in a second browser window. Be sure to sign in on the second browser window. Go back to the first page and copy your post (all of the text and photo links from top to bottom), and then paste into the post/reply box in the second browser window. Then post as usual. Easy fix without having to redo everything.

It seems like the time-out is only about 15 minutes after logging in, which seems a little short to me.

Do all your composition in a text editor and when your ready, copy and paste into the forum window. Kinda stupid it has to be done that way but....

Danny, know what i do when that happens to me?

just what you did;)
Great lookin' Dinner Plate dude!

Looks fantastic, Daniel!

I too would be interested to know what is in the meat mix.

Well you might have ****ed up the text, but your pizza pie looks very ****ing good!
Have a cold one DW, and chill a bit ;)

Great pie. I've lost my posts sometimes after its gone blank I find a restore button at the bottom of the message box.

All you guys letting Daniel off the hook!? Hey get it right next time! :D
Good looking pie!

That sir is the FINEST looking pie I have ever seen. If you don't mind, what made it just "okay"? It looks strong.

All I got to say is what a ****ing great pie! Love your style Daniel! Story line or not super cook!

Yeah, that irritates the life out of me too when I go to post something and the site has timed me out.

At least for me, if I click "Remember Me" when I login, I never get timed out. I started a thread and left the browser open for 8 hours. When I returned, I clicked "Post" and I didn't lose anything.

If you're not using "Remember Me", there is a 15 minute time-out.

Regards,
Chris

At least for me, if I click "Remember Me" when I login, I never get timed out. I started a thread and left the browser open for 8 hours. When I returned, I clicked "Post" and I didn't lose anything.

If you're not using "Remember Me", there is a 15 minute time-out.

Regards,
Chris

Good tip! Thanks.

Thanks ppl. I guess i wasent clear enough bout the closedown of the post. It was a user error(read MY fault) i had alot of windows opend and a few on them underthe main.(firefox) And it was all so messy so i thought i better clean up some of these. Add a few beers to that = Deleted post. I have always used the "remember me" thingy. Ok that aside.

Here is the meat recipe:

400g Minced beef.
1 onion.
1 clove of garlic.
3 tbsp tomatoe paste.
1dl red wine.
1-2 tesp Sambalóélek
1 tesp salt.
1 tesp oregano.

Fry everything in butter then add the wine. Reduce to desirted thickness.

Put it in the pie shell and add to wisked eggs and 2 dl milk or cream. Add 1 dl of cheese ontop(your favorite).

Bake @ 200c for 30-40 min.

Thanks again ppl!

Its a chili paste. We can get it in every store(big or small)

Looks like this:
sambal_oelek_57848082.jpg

Bet it will work with any chili paste,cayenne or Hot spice.(the heat is what you are after)

Back