Oktober Feasts

and plated (took the filet to work the next day to eet in front of a few co-workers)

I like the way you think Mr. Lampe. Nice cooks too! :)

Tasty is the word....Wise move of your butcher.*to keep you happy is good for the buiss*

Cant decide witch meal i like the best! 10/10 thru the board.

"(took the filet to work the next day to eet in front of a few co-workers)"

James, you are b-b-b-bad to the bone!
But boy do you turn out some super looking food for an old codger!
Brats, filet, chops, and fish all are superbly cooked and photographed!

Happy Belated Birthday Jim...You don't look that old!! You look younger!
Chuck & Jeanette.
Great pic's,sure made us hungry.
10 to 15° below normal....Something's WRONG!!!!

happy five five JIM myself i turn five six nov 3 we should get together and have a birth day party

You're ten years older than me Jim, but I doubt that in ten years I'll be as good as you.
Everything looks fantastic, my friend.

Thank you Everyone for your very kind comments AND the bday wishes, I do really appreciate it:eek:

What did you dress the brats with?
John, forked some very HOT horseradish on the brats then drizzled over that with a jalapeno BBQ sauce made in the Great state of Missouri! (THANK YOU BOB CORRELL!)

You're ten years older than me Jim, but I doubt that in ten years I'll be as good as you.
Wanna Bet??!!! In ten years, Mildo, you'll have your own television programme on BBQ and the perfection of grilled foods! I can see it now!

Great Cooks! Happy Birthday Jim! Snow has been flying here. Early and a lot of snow is my prediction. (Hope so anyway way...ready for layoff from driving a mixer :)

Happy No. 55 Jim. The cooks look great. I particularly love the chops you got. You must have the best butcher anywhere to give a free filet like that away.

It is a sad day indeed when the sides go up on the P1gvillion. Winter is around the corner i'm afraid.

Back