NY steaks then tacos

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
Trekked into the cabin this weekend which after almost three feet of new snow was quite the hike! Brought some NY’s for Saturday night. Also did some roasted cauliflower and potatoes!

FullSizeRender.jpegIMG_4595.jpegIMG_4596.jpegIMG_4597.jpegIMG_4599.jpegIMG_4600.jpegSunday morning tacos is one of my favorite traditions!IMG_4604.jpegIMG_4603.jpegCheers!

Attachments

• IMG_4598.jpeg
    IMG_4598.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in!
Call me old but, it’s 5 degrees outside and the grill has ten inches of snow on it, I’m tossing a pork tenderloin which I’d prepped for the kettle in a 450* oven instead! I feel every degree of cold right now. So cold I actually had the inside pane pf a doub
e glazed window crack!

Looks fantastic. I saw it the other day on my phone, but wanted to see it on a larger screen. Taco's for breakfast looks like a winner.

Well Dan...it is really good. Almost too good if you catch my drift!

I named it "The Evolution" and it is my original recipe and it is typically only served before noon!
Keep in mind, I don't measure anything. It's very rare I use any measuring device, even with cooking and definitely not when making drinks.
So just experiment on the amounts but I will give you a rough idea-
I use the Smoky Honey Habanero from Spiceology for the rim.
Vodka
Splash of grapefruit vodka
Lemonade
Cran-Rasberry (use less of this than the lemonade).
Stir
Floater of amaretto
Garnish

Cheers!

...it is really good. Almost too good if you catch my drift!
I named it "The Evolution" and it is my original recipe and it is typically only served before noon!
Cheers!

Thanks for posting the ingredients - I was showing my wife your potatoes (they look awesome) and she saw the cocktail, and immediately ask, 'yum! what is that?' lol .....🍸

Wow!!!!! That is one awesome breakfast and dinner. I'd set down for that any time. Great job.

Back